The Foundation Course
The Kinesiology Foundation course is the gateway into Kinesiology, whether you are just hoping to learn some Systematic Kinesiology muscle tests to use on friends and family or if you plan to pursue your studies and become a professional Kinesiology practitioner.
Taught using accelerated learning techniques over six weekends, using the School of Advanced Kinesiology [SAK] syllabus (the same syllabus provider as our Kinesiology Diploma course) and providing a recognised qualification accredited by our professional association ASK (Association of Systematic Kinesiology). The course consists of all 42 approved muscle tests and other important techniques and protocols.
Here is a selection of just some of the techniques you will learn in the classes:
- Simple accurate muscle testing of 42 muscles, muscle meridian relationships, balancing using neurolymphatic massage, nutrition, acupressure and holding contact points.
- Linking together all aspects of ‘BEES’ Biochemical, Emotional, Energetic and Structural.
- Emotional Stress Release.
- Basic Food Sensitivity testing and nutritional testing to find vitamin and mineral needs.
- How to deal much better with stress.
- X-Crawl for coordination, left / right brain integration, memory and helping lymph flow.
- Lazy eights and writing, visual inhibition and unfurling ears to improve creativity, writing, see and hear more easily. Diaphragmatic Breathing for more energy.
- Surrogate Testing for helping babies, animals and the elderly
- Basic principles of acupuncture. 12 meridians and meridian Energies and flow.
- Meridian wheel Energy Balancing. Figure of Eight energies and Meridian flushing.
- Gait energy balancing. Muscle, meridian and organ correlations.
- How to assess and balance the emotions, sounds, colours, smells etc. Using stomach 1 for phobias.
- Breast decongestion technique for lumps and tender areas.
- Pain dispersal with E.S.R and tissue memory scanning.
- Postural analysis, pain release and control. Balancing ‘in the mode’.
- How to find connections and prioritise imbalances, basic hand modes.
- Testing for dehydration and its relation to backache.
- How to help backache and jaws and relieve lumbar pain.
- Relieve Muscle Cramps.
- Pulse Synchronization to remove compensations.
- Self-Talk and raising self-esteem.
- Balancing using affirmations and many, many other techniques.