Like to learn new things?
Aspiring natural health therapist?
Already a therapist?
Kinesiology is the perfect addition to your skills.
Our tutor Sue Southern is starting the Oxfordshire Foundation Course in Systematic Kinesiology on the weekend of 22/23rd September 2018. As you will see from the details the wealth of exciting learning runs for one weekend a month for six months.
This preview evening is amazing in its own right but if you are considering signing-up for the course it will give you a taster of what is to come. Bring a friend or family member to learn some fascinating information and to enjoy a cuppa in good company. Sue will show you how muscle testing is used for things such as:-
• Basic food sensitivity testing and nutritional testing to find vitamin and mineral needs
• How to reduce stress
• Cross-Crawl for coordination, left/right brain integration, memory and helping lymph flow
• Improve reading, writing, understanding and creativity
• Clearing limiting self-talk and raising self-esteem
• More about what the Foundation course will cover
It will be an interesting and informative time learning about something new. Even if you don’t feel ready for the course at this time you are welcome to go along – there will be no pressure to sign-up for the training.
Wednesday 25th July 2018 7:00 – 9.30 pm
At Chilton Village Hall (OX11) with free parking outside
Just £10 per person